- Getting on the side of the tram that minimises what I have to walk at arrival
- Coming up with a good analogy
- Biking in the city, which is my definition of freedom
- Having a set of translucent flag post-its when reading a novel
- Arguing about MBTI
- Paying bills on e-banking
- Staying in bed on very sunny days. No noise, no light, no outside stimuli.
- Being truthful and sometimes nervous when I blog
- Rays of sunlight through half-closed window blinds, reflecting on the moving dust
- Making a friend, because it’s so rare.
This is inspired by Jessica Gross’ project, Things we like. I like how it made me pause and cristallise those small events into words.
Your turn, now.